Leicestershire Police - Report it Online

The Parish Council has no authority to deal with issues of speeding or parking.

On the Leicestershire Police link on the left of this screen you can report crimes, issues and incidents. Just choose from the options below.

  • Crime
  • Road traffic incident
  • Missing person
  • Antisocial behaviour - includes parking problems
  • Report fraud
  • Lost or stolen vehicles
  • Lost or found property
  • Civil disputes
  • Breach of coronavirus (Covid-19) measures

Alternatively you can contact Market Bosworth Police on their Faceook page.

Posted: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 14:27 by Alison Perkins

Tags: News, Services